My rates for services vary and are listed below:
Consultation fees apply to phone calls or emails lasting over 15 minutes.
A $30 rate will be applied after the first 15 minutes. $30 addition will be added to each 15 minute increment thereafter. See below:
1-15 minutes: $30
16-30 minutes: $60
31-45 minutes: $90
46-60 minutes: $120
Payment is due at the beginning of each session. You may pay via cash, check, or Paypal.
I am fee-for-service, which means that I am considered an “out-of-network provider” and therefore do not participate in any insurance plans. However, I will provide you with a statement of paid services, both after individual sessions, as well as in the form of a “superbill”, which you can then submit to your insurance company for reimbursement.
In order to insure that you will be reimbursed, I recommend you contact your insurance company directly. Questions to consider asking include:
1. What is my out-of-network benefit for outpatient mental health?
2. Is pre-authorization for services required?
3. How many sessions could I get under my benefits?
4. Is KJM Counseling an acceptable provider to receive reimbursement?
5. What is the reimbursement rate for individual therapy? Group therapy?
6. Is a diagnosis from my therapist required in order for me to submit a claim?
If you are unable to make our scheduled appointment, please notify me within 24 hours or you may be charged the full cost of a session.